17 Sep One to One Psychic Readings: What Are Angel Cards and what Can an Angel Card Reading Tell You?
When conducting one to one psychic readings over the phone, some members of my team offer callers the option to have an angel card reading. But what are angel cards and what can they tell you? Read on to find out…
What Are Angel Cards?
A deck of angel cards is similar, but not the same as a Tarot deck. The main difference between the two types of cards are that:
- The imagery of angel cards is based (not surprisingly) on an angelic theme, whereas a Tarot deck’s imagery is determined by the Major and Minor Arcana.
- Angel cards often have complete messages or just a few simple words on them (depending on the deck used), whereas Tarot cards invariably feature images only.
- Messages provided by Angel cards are of a gentle, comforting nature, as opposed to those of the Tarot, which are more specific and definitive.
So, what can a one to one psychic reading using these cards tell you?
What Can an Angel Card Reading Tell You?
Every angel is “responsible” for a different aspect of your life.
Angel cards bear the names of these (your guardian) angels and can be used to open a channel of communication with them that allows you to receive their guidance, comfort and support.
This makes them a powerful tool that can:
- Provide insights into any aspect of your life, from work and career matters to relationships, finances and health; change, personal endeavours more.
- Guide and inspire you towards improving both yourself and your life.
They can also give you comfort, confidence in your decisions and peace of mind.
What Happens During a One to One Psychic Reading with Angel Cards?
Precisely how a reader uses Angel cards obviously depends on their preferred methods, but many readers will begin by holding the cards to their heart and asking the angels to bless them and give you the guidance you seek.
Having done this, the reader will ask you what you wish to know. It should be noted here that your questions should be open-ended but specific and, more importantly, should focus on you and your actions, rather than those of someone else.
If, for example, you are having a problem with someone at work, you should not ask how to “get rid of” or change this person but instead ask what you can do to improve the situation and/or the relationship you have with this individual.
Focusing on your question, the reader will then shuffle the cards and, again depending on their preferred method, either choose the first card their intuition draws them to or lay the cards out in a spread.
They will then use their intuition in conjunction with the card’s specific angel’s “area of expertise” to try and interpret the message on said card in relation to your question. They may then end the session by asking the angels to continue guiding and supporting you.
Get an Angel Card Reading
To get a reading using angel cards, please select a reader using them, jot down their PIN number and then call the number below to arrange your reading.
For UK callers, the number to call a member of my team is 0800 999 8831. Australia 1800 018 367, Canada 1866 766 9422, Ireland 0150 60693, USA 1855 864 9383, ROW +44 207 111 6115.