13 Aug Psychic Email Readings: The Unexpected Advantages of Email Psychic Readings
Psychic email readings are a great choice if you prefer seeing the answers to your questions in writing. You may, for instance, not have time to chat, be hard of hearing, struggle to understand spoken English or doubt your ability to recall what was said. In addition to being beneficial in these situations, email psychic readings, do, however, also offer several advantages you may not have expected. Here are some of them…
The Unexpected Benefits of Psychic Email Readings
Psychic readings are often requested at “the heat of the moment”, i.e. when you urgently need answers to solve a pressing issue or insights to make an important decision.
Getting a phone reading will help, but the depth and accuracy of the reading may be limited by your own state of mind at the time. How? Well, you may, for example, be so anxious and distracted that you:
- Ask the wrong questions or forget to ask important questions altogether
- Affect the flow of energy, which may in turn lessen your reading’s value by affecting both your reader’s ability to see things how they really are and your own ability to receive and process the answers you are given.
- Are so upset, angry and/or entrenched in what you strongly believe to be right or wrong that you cannot accept a fresh perspective on the matter – and, as Albert Einstein so rightly suggested, approaching a problem with blinkered vision and limiting beliefs is not the way to find a solution.
Requesting an email psychic reading, on the other hand, allows you to carefully consider and craft your question or questions (we offer to answer up to three questions at a time via email).
Ensuring you don’t forget anything important/pertinent to the issue at hand, this allows you to decide precisely what you wish to know, i.e. do you wish to:
- Get confirmation that what you feel you should do is right or are you at a point where you have no idea what is going on and what to do about it?
- Learn what others think about you/your situation or are you more concerned about how to improve a situation and/or how you feel about it?
- Just find out what your next step should be or are you looking for long-term answers (i.e how things will turn out in the long run if you do/don’t do something)?
The key to getting a meaningful reading is to be specific – and crafting questions for an email reading allows you to be as specific as you choose to be.
It also allows your reader to:
- Focus entirely on your questions, rather than having to spend much of his/her time on calming you down and “softening the vibes” before getting to the heart of the matter. This in turn enables him/her to
- Take his or her time to really look at the “bigger picture” and explore what is happening & why; how you got to this specific point in time and what you can do to improve matters, create a better future, etc. In other words, it will give him/her the time to give you an in-depth reading that is not just a brief “traffic report” but also gives you a detailed “map” for the best route to success.
- Step aside from your visions/beliefs and offer you a completely new perspective and insights that will help you to resolve the issue and move forward.
Finally, but by no means least importantly, getting a reading via email not only gives you the insights and guidance you need but also allows you to get to know more about your reader, his/her style of working and more.
This can be especially important to the success of your reading if you have never had a psychic reading before and are nervous about what he/she will be like, whether your energies will be mutually compatible, and so on.
Requesting Email Psychic Readings
As I mentioned above, my team and I offer to answer up to three questions by email readings.
Requesting a reading could not be easier: simply hop over to my ‘Psychic Email Readings’ page, fill in the form at the bottom of the page (please be as specific as you can), add a photo (optional) and ‘hit’ the submit button and make your payment.
We will do our best to have your answers with you within 72 hours (but, as life can get rather busy, we cannot guarantee this, so please be patient – we aim to keep any delays as minimal as humanly possible!)