17 Jun How do you find a trusted online psychic
Finding a trusted online psychic isn’t as difficult as you might think. First, you should understand that a psychic (or clairvoyant) is somebody with ‘intuitive knowledge’ – this is the ability to ‘see’ the third (or inner) eye. A psychic reading will not only reveal your future, but you will also receive advice on how to adopt more positive changes in your life. This is an aspect of my services that I am particularly proud of – being able to directly help somebody.
Sadly, however, some psychics are not as professional or trustworthy as they claim to be. I have met many of these in my life, but there are ways that you can find a trusted online psychic (like myself), which we will look at further down.
How a trusted online psychic can help
Online psychics are only able to help if you keep an open mind and you are not averse to change. These two factors are the only things that could prevent the reading being successful and help to improve your future. A closed, negative mind will not ‘listen’ to any kind of advice. Also, if change is an issue then advice given is worthless because you won’t be willing to follow it.
I always try to put those I give readings to at their ease, and encourage them to be as open to change as possible. Only when these two factors are recognised and acted upon, if required, can I actually help.
A trusted online psychic will be able to offer you guidance with any old, ongoing or new relationship. If you have recently lost a loved one, I can offer closure. Whatever your situation, and they are all unique to the individual, I will be able to help you.
What does a psychic do?
Finding a trusted online psychic can be done by identifying the following:
- They will help you weigh up your options. For example, I will not try to tell what to do or make decisions for you. What I will do is give you different options and scenarios, so that you can make informed decisions on your own.
- A gifted, trusted psychic might give you hope. By highlighting the choices and possible ways forward, I can show you things are not as bleak as they may seem.
- The psychic will ask questions. If they have to ask a lot of questions from you, they could be having trouble connecting with you. This doesn’t mean they are not trusted (read, legitimate) but it could be something to keep in mind for the future.
The above is not an exhaustive list, but it does highlight a few of the more important points.
So, how can you tell if you have come across a trusted online psychic? There a few things that you can do.
- use your favourite search engine to find the psychic first – this means their website (not all have one, though) and social media profiles like Facebook. Social media profiles, in particular, can give an impression of whether a person can be trusted or not.
- Look for reviews. If they have their own website then there should almost certainly be testimonials on there somewhere. I show received feedback with pride, as any trusted online psychic should.
- Take a good look at as many options as you can, or as your patience will let you. Try to get as wide a view as you can – don’t just go for the first psychic that you find.
- Finally, trust your gut. If your instincts say something is ‘off’, then something probably is. Follow your instincts.
Hopefully you have a little clearer view of how psychics can help you, and also how to find a trusted online psychic. I certainly hope to hear from you soon.